Here’s what’s in store:
As Greater Downtown Phoenix continues to grow, many PCA Committees find themselves continuously discussing the role housing for all plays in creating a healthy, creative, educated, and inclusive downtown.
Join us for a timely conversation about PCA’s continued role in making sure there is equitable housing for all downtowners.
Moderated by Ashley Harder, Principal Owner, Harder Development, Building an Inclusive Downtown: Ensuring Housing for All, is an opportunity for PCA leadership, Committees, and Members to discuss targeted next steps for the organization’s role in positively impacting the future of housing in Greater Downtown Phoenix.
Check out our panel:
– Catrina Kahler – President & CEO, Artlink, Arts, Culture & Public Life Committee Chair
– Brian Cassidy – President/Partner, CCBG Architects, Central City Planning & Development Committee Vice Chair
– Greg Falls – Attorney, Sherman & Howard, Education Committee Vice Chair
– Sheila Harris, Ph.D. – Private Professional, Social & Housing Advancement Committee Chair
– Eva Olivas – Executive Director/CEO, Phoenix Revitalization Corporation, PCA Board of Director
– Gina Montes – Deputy City Manager, City of Phoenix
Can’t make it in person? Join us virtually:
(once you enter your information, the link to join the webinar will appear)
You can also dial in from your phone: 1 253 215 8782, Meeting ID: 829 3074 6330
Lunch will be provided for in-person Guests. RSVP below to stay up-to-date on additional details.