Phoenix Community Alliance invites you to the virtual Creative City Symposium on Wednesday, March 3, from 4:00 pm to
5:30 p.m. on Zoom.
Join us (virtually) for a multi-faceted conversation about the State of the Arts and how PCA Members are Activating, Advocating, and Building the creative city we want, hosted by PCA’s Arts, Culture & Public Life Committee.
Conversation: The State of the Arts – The arts and culture ecosystem: how does it work and how do we benefit?
• Moderated by Jaime Dempsey, Senior Vice President, Philanthropic Initiatives, Arizona Community Foundation
• Alex Nelson, Deputy Director, Arizona Commission on the Arts
• Mitch Menchaca, Director, City of Phoenix Phoenix Office of Arts + Culture
• Kyle Jardine, Real Estate Development Director, Wexford Science + Technology
Connection: Arts and Science – Sectors that are closer than they appear
• Tammy McLeod, President & CEO, Flinn Foundation
Collaborations: Creative Spaces – Creating outside the box
• APS Evans Churchill North Substation – Trevor Barger, Founder & CEO, Espiritu Loci
• Hance Park – Leah Fregulia, President, Hance Park Conservancy
• Park Central – Krista Shepherd, Principal, Gould Evans
Celebration: Your Engagement – Leadership in action
Additional programming to be announced, please register in advance.