See you Thursday, March 23!
Now more than ever, downtown plays a considerable role in moving Phoenix forward. Phoenix is soaring, and our first Quarterly Member Meeting of the year will focus on the latest and greatest in downtown development and PCA’s role in helping to shape the heart of our city’s future. We invite you to join us at the Children’s Museum of Phoenix on Thursday, March 23.
Here’s what’s in store:
• Downtown Phoenix Development Presentation – Chris Mackay, Director, City of Phoenix Community & Economic Development Director
• Phoenix General Plan 2025 Update – Mo Stein, Principal, HKS Architects, Immediate Past Chair, PCA, and planPHX 2025 Leadership Committee Chair
• Location: The Monroe @ Children’s Museum of Phoenix | 215 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85034
One of the top children’s museums in the nation, the Children’s Museum of Phoenix is a wondrous place of imagination, inspiration, creativity and just plain fun!
• Parking Information: We encourage attendees to walk, utilize the light rail, public transportation, or rideshare. Limited parking is available at the Museum’s lot, located on Van Buren just east of 7th St.
• Lunch will be provided for in-person guests.
Help us recognize Cyndy Gaughan!
Cyndy has made the decision to transition away from PCA and focus on advocacy for a singular cause or organization, and we wish her all the best and support in her new journey.
Team PCA is working on a special way to show our appreciation to Cyndy and needs your help! The Quarterly Member Meeting is an excellent opportunity for us to recognize and thank Cyndy for all of her accomplishments at PCA.
Cyndy is an incredible matchmaker, and we ask that you please share a connection she has made for you during her time at PCA! Email Devney Majerle, President & CEO, Downtown Phoenix Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org, to share your connection.