The Margaret T. Hance Park Revitalization Project is a public-private partnership led by the Hance Park Partner Coalition, consisting of the Phoenix Parks and Recreation Department, Phoenix Community Alliance, and the Hance Park Conservancy.
• The revitalization project is estimated to cost $100 million and funding will come from public and private sources. The project is expected to be completed in multiple phases
• Updated design concepts for the revitalization project were unveiled at a public open house in May 2018
• A fundraising campaign is being led by the Phoenix Community Alliance
• Continue to tell the story of the revitalization of the 32-acre jewel in the heart of Downtown Phoenix
• Activate with the community and potential donors by creating strategies for outreach and fundraising
• Advocate for Senate Bill 1241 which may restore the Arizona State Park Heritage Fund. The fund promotes historic preservation initiatives including areas like Margaret T. Hance Park